This is a question that I was asking myself when I first took a look into Hubspot. I felt that the price was on the higher end and was unclear of what I was getting in return. My hope is that this article will help you save some time and frustration by answering this question in a straight forward way.
Hubspot has many features and if you do not use most of them, it can seem like you are overpaying for marketing software. As an Inbound Marketing Agency, we have tried and used our fair share of marketing software over the years like Infusionsoft, Marketo, Constant Contact, MailChimp, Autopilot, and many others. It turns out that Hubspot not only gives us all of the tools we need, but it is also very easy to use (surprise!).
By using Hubspot, we have been able to replace our software stack which included:
In all fairness, I know that some of these tools overlap, and some of these tools have features that Hubspot may not. What we’ve found is that there is a “law of diminishing return” when you get too deep into the details. You can get too focused on the granular details, that you can lose sight of the bigger picture. Not only have we been able to focus more on what really matters, eliminating our software stack and switching to Hubspot has allowed us to save money each month.
Here is a list of what Hubspot includes for small to medium sized businesses:
- Content Relationship Management System (CRM)
- Landing Page Tool that will make it easy to build Landing Pages and Thank You Pages
- Call to Action tool - allows you to insert CTA’s into your content, while tracking conversions so you can review effectiveness and A/B test
- Social Media Tool - helps you design and schedule your posts on multiple platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Social Media Listening – organizes what people might be saying or mentioning about you through social channels
- Social Inbox – Manage all of your social media account messages from one location
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Software - check your onsite SEO, keyword rankings, Keyword research and competitiveness
- Website Tracking – track the traffic coming to your website, where they came from and if they are converting
- Competitor tracking - see how you stack up against your competitors and what they are doing for success
- Email Automation – Build automated email campaigns and create strategic email sequences to target a specific group of people within different levels of your sales funnel
- Workflows – Create sales workflows that automate nurturing campaigns and assignment of leads, deals, and tasks to your sales team
- Lead Scoring – Score your incoming leads so your sales team will know how to prioritize their efforts
- Marketing Calendar – Plan out and automate your marketing campaigns to make sure that everything is scheduled correctly and most efficiently
- Project Management Software – Make sure that your team is in alignment when it comes to your marketing efforts. They can easily communicate within the platform, assign tasks, and keep all projects organized so nothing is lost or forgotten
- Set up Buyer Persona’s – You can identify your ideal client not just by demographic, but also by psychographic and dig deeper into who they are and how to attract them
With all of the options available today, it can get very confusing. As a Hubspot Certified Partner, we find Hubspot to be the perfect fit for most small to medium sized businesses. It offers all of the tools that you would need to plan and execute a successful Inbound Marketing Campaign.
Ready to Jump In? Schedule a Free 1 Hour Inbound Marketing Strategy Session to Get Started!